Activating blood circulation to dissipate blood stasis
1. Saffron enters the heart and liver meridians. Its functions of activating blood circulation and removing blood stasis, promoting menstruation and relieving pain are very strong. It is used to treat dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, postpartum lochia and abdominal pain. In addition, Crocus sativus has a strong effect of activating blood circulation and removing blood stasis. It can also relieve swelling and pain. It is often used to treat various kinds of blood stasis pain, such as chest pain, rib and abdomen pain, subcutaneous blue and purple, stroke hemiplegia, and various fall injuries. Crocus sativus is very effective.
Cooling blood and detoxifying
2. Saffron is slightly cold. It has the functions of activating blood circulation, cooling blood, clearing heat and detoxifying toxins, removing blood stasis and removing stagnation. It can effectively prevent and improve skin problems such as measles and macula. It is also an ideal beauty product for women.
Relieving depression and tranquilizing the nerves
3. Saffron can disperse depression and open knots. It has the effect of calming the mind and nourishing the spirit. It can also promote the blood and oxygen supply of the human blood circulation, so that people can keep quick thinking and balance of mind. It is especially suitable for people who are depressed, depressed and slow-thinking.
4. Saffron can regulate endocrine, promote blood circulation, and also promote macrophage function, eliminate the “garbage” around cells, enhance immune function resistance of the human body, play a role in enhancing physical fitness. Therefore, Crocus sativus can be used to treat a variety of chronic diseases in the human body, in order to improve cellular immunity and humoral immunity, play a role in regulating the operation of human Qi and balancing Yin and Yang.
Protecting Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular Diseases
5. Appropriate saffron can protect human heart, reduce hypertension, improve cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases such as myocardial infarction and cerebral infarction.
Protect liver and gallbladder
Crocus sativus has the effect of cholesterol, crocus acid can reduce cholesterol and increase fat metabolism. Crocus sativus can improve microcirculation, promote bile secretion and excretion, thereby reducing abnormally high globulin and total bilirubin. In addition, Crocus sativus has preventive and protective effects on liver damage caused by early acute poisoning.
Modern research has found that Crocus sativus has obvious anti-cancer and anti-cancer ability, especially for blood cancer cells, papillary cancer, flat cell tumors and soft tissue sarcomas.
8. Whitening and Beautifying Make You More Temperamental
Saffron extract powder
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.